For Rent From RM12.50 per sq.ft - Corporate, Office
Merdeka 118 is The World’s Second Tallest Building, Prestigious Address in the heart of Kuala Lumpur
PNB Merdeka 118 is the world’s second tallest building, at 678.9 metres or 2,200 feet high located in Kuala Lumpur, capital city of Malaysia.
It is the country’s first Triple Platinum Green Ratings in International Worldwide Sustainability Certification, namely Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED), Green Building Index and GreenRE.
Merdeka 118 is also the country’s first WELL Certified building. (The WELL Building Standard takes a holistic approach to health in the built environment addressing behaviour, operations and design.)
There are plenty of opportunities for office space available, from 3600sqft til 19,000sqft with target completion date set at Q3 2023.
The unique Merdeka 118’s Premium Grade A office space couple with competitive rental with Petronas Twin Tower, Exchange 106 and Integra Tower will definitely be on top of your list.
Key facilities includes:
- 3.1 million square feet of floor space
- 1.7 million square feet of top-grade office spaces, distributed over 83 floors — from level 8 to level 96.
- 17 storeys earmarked for Park Hyatt hotel, the first in Malaysia.
- 252 hotel guest rooms — from levels 98 to 112.
- A 7-storey shopping center called the “118 Mall” (expected in 2024)
- 6 storeys of underground parking
- 8,100 parking spaces are located directly below the office floors.
- The View at 118 (115, 116, and a mezzanine floor within level 116)
- 87: lifts/elevators
- 40-storey spire, illuminated by 865 LED lights
- 100% rainwater harvesting system, to water the outdoor greenery within the precinct.
- Directly connected with its own Merdeka MRT station (also has access to 2 LRT stations at Plaza Rakyat & Hang Tuah)
- Access to Maharajalela Monorail & Hang Tuah LRT Stations.
For viewing appointments, feel free to:
o Call/WhatsApp Jerome @ 019-2880689
o Email Jerome @ email@example.com