For Rent, For Sale RM5.50 Per Sq.Ft - Corporate, Office
Q Sentral Building Features
- 45-Storey Grade A Corporate Office Tower in KL Sentral
- MSC Cyber Centre Status (refers to Government recognition for ICT and ICT-facilitated businesses that develop or use multimedia technologies to produce or enhance their products or services).
- GBI (Green Building Index) Standards with sustainable features including rain water harvesting, high efficiency sanitary fittings, energy saving light fittings, and others.
- Fibre Optic Backbone System – MDEC (Multimedia Development Corporation) Requirement
- Intelligent Destination Lift Control System increases efficiency of lift system and reduces waiting time for tenants.
- Turnstile Security Access Gate
- 24 Hours All Round Security – CCTV surveillance, 24-hour security detail
- Centralised Data Centre
- More than 1,300 Car Parks
- A 6-storey high Sky Garden on Level 33A, with an “open-to-the-sky” concept offers a unique interaction space for office workers to relax and de-stress.
- A ‘suspended glass box’ at Sky Lobby 13 will provide gym facilities, as well as a lounge, games room and crèche
- Largest Single Floor Plate of 40,000 sq.ft in Malaysia.
Q Sentral is set to be another award winning office building in KL Sentral and is fast transforming KL Sentral into the new business district in Kuala Lumpur.
Q Sentral derives its name from the ancient Chinese concept of Qi, representing the perfect balance of work, play, and life that Q Sentral aims to provide to its tenants. Overlooking the Perdana Lake Gardens, tenants of Q Sentral will have the opportunity to enjoy spectacular views, including unobstructed views of the KL city centre.
Couple by the fact that it is aiming for Green Building Index (GBI) and Multimedia Super Corridor (MSC) certifications, this iconic building will definitely draw in corporations seeking these statuses. Accessibility is great as KL Sentral is the transfer hub for major rail systems, for example, RapidKL LRT, KTM Komuter, KL Monorail, KLIA Transit, KLIA Ekspress, KTM Intercity and incoming MRT in 2017.
Q Sentral offers premium Grade A MSC office space for rent in KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur Sentral.
About KL Sentral
KL Sentral, located in Brickfields is widely-regarded as a home for a number of international five-star hotel brand. A brand new and trendy shopping malls completed in 2015 is situated within a train stop away. Malaysia’s largest main railway transportation hub, which offers direct train and check-in facilities via the Kuala Lumpur City Air Terminal to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2/LCCT/LCCT2)
Due to its convenient and strategic location, KL Sentral in Brickfields is also just a few minute’s walk away from Little India, Central Market and Chinatown which offer a wide range of local apparels, kitschy handicrafts, and beautiful artwork. From ultra-sleek and modern shopping malls to one-stop hubs of art galleries, independent boutiques, KL Sentral is definitely preferred central hub.
Nu Sentral is the latest trendy shopping mall in the ever-bustling Kuala Lumpur. The eight-storey mall has large green rooftops with a multitude of entertainment spaces, alfresco dining and other unique features for an exciting shopping experience. Offering unparalleled convenience and connectivity, NU Sentral is easily accessible from KL Sentral, Malaysia’s largest rail transport hub with a direct link to Kuala Lumpur City Air Terminal where over 200,000 commuters frequent the transit daily.
- 24 Hours CCTV and Guard Patrol
- Centralized Air-Cond
- Completed 2015
- Eateries within 100m Vicinity
- Fibre Optic Telecommunication
- GBI Rated Building
- Grade A
- Green Office Building
- High Ceiling (>3M)
- High Speed Broadband
- High Speed Lifts
- Kelana Jaya Line LRT
- KTM Kommuter Line
- Monorail KL
- MRT Line
- MSC Status Office
- MSC Zone
- Premium Grade Office Tower
- Raised Floor
- Shopping Mall within 100m Vicinity
- Turnstile Security System